In a time of uncertainty, we are committed to focus on competence and safety for our clients and our team members. We are privileged to be able to continue working and operating during COVID-19 for our employees and our clients, which is a responsibility we do not take lightly. We have created strict internal policies to ensure that our employees feel supported on-site and at-home, ensuring that their health comes first, which directly impacts the safety of our construction sites.
Our core policies are, but not limited to:
- Encouraging employees to work remotely whenever possible.
- Asking employees to monitor their health and to NOT work if they are experiencing any symptoms or have come in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms/has tested positive for COVID-19. Employees will have paid leave in instances of concern.
- For all high-risk employees, ensuring they are not working on-site in any instance in order to keep them safe.
- Following a positive COVID-19 test, employees’ quarantine cannot end and cannot return to work until they have been symptom-free for 72 consecutive hours with no aid of medication.
- For employees who work on-site, 6 feet of social distance, masks, and regular disinfecting of spaces is required at all times.
We are proud of how our employees have embraced these policies for themselves and the greater good. It is our commitment to you that we will continually review and update these policies as needed, in order to help create a safe environment while still serving our clients in a time when they need us the most.